- All shooters must be able to legally posses a firearm in order to be allowed to shoot on this range.
- All shooters must check in at the front counter & leave their Range Membership card and Driver’s License before being allowed to enter the range. Replacement of a Range Membership card will be $25.00.
- All weapons and ammunition must be approved by the range officer prior to shooting.
- All shooting will be restricted to the shooter’s assigned lane.
- No horseplay, disruptive or abusive language will be allowed on the range at any time.
- The wearing of hearing and eye protection for all persons inside of the range is mandatory.
- All muzzles must stay pointed down range at all times.
- All loading & unloading to be performed only on the firing line & in assigned shooting booth.
- All weapons are to be conspicuously unloaded when not stored or holstered.
- No one under 18 years of age will be allowed to shoot without a parent or legal guardian physically present.
- Collection of your brass behind the firing line is allowed with prior consent of the range officer, and all brass on the floor forward of the firing line is property of Top Shot Indoor Range & Guns.
- Collection of any brass is not allowed during CHL qualifications.
- No shooters are allowed downrange at any time for any reason.
- No smoking, chewing, or dipping allowed on the range.
- No beverages allowed on the range.
- No eating allowed on the range.
- No shooters under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be allowed on the range.
- Rapid fire of more than 2 shots per second is prohibited without prior permission of the range officer.
- Drawing from a holster is strictly prohibited without prior permission of the range officer and only strong side, directional draw holsters will be permitted to be used on the range.
- Class 3 items such as suppressors, short barrel rifles, etc. must be checked in with the proper tax stamp prior to admission to the range.
- No fully automatic or bump fire weapons allowed on the range.
- Shotguns are allowed on the range only with the permission of the range officer.
- Center fire rifles are allowed on the range only with the permission of the range officer.
- No steel cased ammunition will be allowed on the range.
- No steel core, steel-jacketed, or copper coated steel-jacketed projectiles will be allowed on the range.
- No tracers or frangible projectiles will be allowed on the range.
- reloaded ammunition will be allowed as long as it does not generate excessive smoke.
- Targets can be purchased at the range or you may bring and use your own targets with prior permission of the range officer
- You will be furnished all materials required for hanging the targets.
- All targets must be hung in so that all projectiles strike at the bullet trap at the chest level or lower.
- Bullets that strike the ceiling, walls, or target carries may result in immediate expulsion from the range along with forfeiture of fees and range membership.
- Non-compliance with any of these rules will result in immediate expulsion from the range and forfeiture of range fees and memebership privileges. Top Shot Indoor Range and Guns reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time in order to preserve the safety an integrity of the policy. (Rev 12/14)